What is Voicecasting® ?
Voicecasting® is a business-to-consumer message delivery system. Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast will deposit your marketing sales message or recorded sales pitch into a residential telephone voice mail box to solicit potential customers.
Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast will deliver a recorded business message straight to someone’s voice mail without ringing the phone. Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast is an automatic ringless Voicemail Broadcast system. Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast is a marketing and lead generation tool.
Why use Voicecasting® ?
Don’t waste your time manually dialing potential customers. Almost 85% of your sales calls or customer retention calls never reach a live person, and end up in voice mail. Most sales or customer service staff can only make 50 to 70 sales calls per day.
Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast liberates you from the repetitive monotony of out-bound cold calling, and reiterating another message, or sales pitch into a client’s voice mail box. Maximize your time wisely and negotiate in-bound customer calls instead.
With Voicecasting® you can focus on what you do best and eliminate mundane activities such as;
- Dialing phone numbers
- Ringing the phone
- Waiting for an answer
- Negotiating with reception
- Being put on hold
- Waiting for the right party to attend the phone
- Getting thrown into voicemail
- Verbally repeating another message into voice mail
All these activities cost valuable time and increase your selling cycle time frame. Pay your sales staff to negotiate and close the sale on an inbound call. Spend less time on the arduous tasks, and accelerate your outbound campaigns with unprecedented speed. With Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast you can make thousands of cold calls per day.
Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast can be used for:
- Follow-up to a direct mail campaign
- Cold calling potential customers
- Client retention and appreciation calls
- Mass delivery of specific voice such as that of a CEO, or President
- Mass dissemination of timely or critical information on short notice.
- Voicemail Marketing
Best of all, the client will never know you used Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast, because the message delivered is as clear as if you called and left the message yourself.
Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast was developed to take advantage of the increasing phone voice mailbox infrastructure. Built to avoid bothersome telemarketing calls during the dinner hour, Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast is a new alternative that will not disturb anyone during delivery of a voice message.
Made with mass communication in mind, Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast is an inexpensive means of mass communication. Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast is also known as voice mail marketing, or a voice mail drop.
Any company wishing to maximize their outbound phone calls and deliver a marketing message to a residential base of consumers can use Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast. Any company using an existing outbound call center to call residential consumers can reduce their costs by using Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast.
Companies that require a sales pitch to be consistent, precisely worded, and mass delivered will advance with Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast.
Your success rate will depend entirely on your message to the customer, and the quality of your product or service. Voicecasting® expedites and multiplies your existing success rate. Our clients have been experiencing great success with Voicecasting® since 1997, and continue to support the service today
It is illegal for an auto-dialer system to ring the phone and solicit your product or service to a new customer. The only legal method to solicit new clients with voicemail marketing is with the use of Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast. This service is provided exclusively by VoiceLogic.
- People will always listen to their voice mail. You will have a guaranteed listener-ship for your message. Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast recipients will be forced to listen to your message.
- Voice mail does not consume fax paper or fax toner, and is not intrusive.
- Your own voice adds a human touch, is as persuasive as you want it to be, and very personal. Your clients will appreciate a personal call. A personal call carries more value than email or direct mail campaigns.
- Your clients will never know, you used Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast to clone your voice, and multiply your phone calling efforts.
- Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast costs less than your employee’s base pay.
- Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast is a faster campaign due to the fact that there is no training required and costs much less than your traditional call center.
- Email lists are very transient. Telephone numbers are more reliable and don’t change as often, therefore your campaign will be more successful with a phone list, instead of an email list.
Interacting with the Voicecasting® Voicemail Broadcast system is as easy as leaving a voicemail message by phone. Each client is given a secure voicemail box in order to record the message in our central recording server. Clients are responsible for creating and recording their own script, however we have professionals in-house to help with both the script, and the recording process.
The script can be recorded as many times as necessary to ensure satisfaction. Once the message has been recorded, it is ready to be delivered. The client will stipulate when the broadcast will start.
- Fuses the power of direct mail and telemarketing for a fraction of the cost
- Quick turnaround time (less than 24 hours)
- Guaranteed delivery
- Reaches thousands of people in a matter of minutes
- No production cost
- Access and deliver your message from any touch-tone telephone
- Can target specific geographic areas
- Boasts guaranteed listenership
- Extremely non-intrusive as message goes directly to voicemail without ever ringing the telephone
- One-to-one medium
- Much more cost-effective than conventional telemarketing
- Millions of phone numbers across North America (estimated growth of 30% per year)
- Infinite market applications
We research and develop our own telephone number lists for your usage. If the list you need is not available, you can ask to have it researched at no cost to you , depending on resources. Our list research efforts can be for both business telephone number lists, and residential telephone number lists.
What is Voicecasting?
Voicecasting® is ringless automatic voice message delivery system. We take a message recorded by you, and drop it inside everyone’s residential voice mail box. This is a ringless Auto-dialer service.
How do you deliver a recorded message?
We access the local phone company computer system and deliver a recorded voice message directly into a resident’s voice mail box.
How do I get started?
First, book your campaign
Pre-pay for the service
Then, record your message
How fast can my campaign start?
We need a 24 hour notice.
How many messages can you deliver?
We can deliver thousands of messages per day.
When do you make the calls?
9:00 am to 9:00 pm
How do I pay for the service?
This service is pre-paid, or OAC
Where do I get a contact list of phone numbers to call?
We will supply you with a phone list for your campaign
Who records the message?
You can record the message, but we have in-house staff that will do it free of charge.
What is the maximum length of the message?
Max length is 30 seconds
What does the message sound like after its
Message quality is identical to your initial recording.
- Political campaigns
- Radio station(ratings week, contests)
- Health club, sports club, fitness membership
- Non profit (Red cross, Heart & stroke)
- Water bottle, water purification
- Long distance phone services
- Dating service
- Lawn Care
- Skin clinic
- Maid service
- Baby sitting
- Children's funds (university), education fund
- News paper subscription and retention
- Auto tuneup, care, winterizing.
- Carpet cleaning, home services
- Credit card signup (mbna, amex)
- Real Estate agents
- Time Share vacations
- Auto sales, openings,
- Auctions(art, auto, rugs)
- Energy (Hydro, gas)
- Duct cleaning,
- Continuing education (the learning annex)
- Special events (home show, Molson Indy, circus, etc)
- Marketing Firms (client marketing campaigns)
- Tax preparation
- RRSP contributions(banks ,etc,)
- Call centers
- Junk removal services
- Direct marketing service companies
- Trade show companies
- Auto emergency (CAA)
- Firewood delivery services
- Mortgage services
- Non profit
- Home alarm systems
- Auto rental
- Web marketing awareness
- Event notices.
- Financial planning